Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You're Fired! Wait, this isn't the Apprentice...I'm Hired!

Yes, I got a job. My first interview hadn't gone too well. I didn't get that job. I didn't want it anyway. The lab was terrible. The location was too far away. So, alhamdulillah. I applied for another position and less than one week after filling out the application I was hired.

The lab is awesome. It's a very busy University hospital.

Tons of surgeries+Tons of research=A great place to start my career.

I'll spend most of my time in the lab, but one week a month I will be assisting in autopsies. The hospital does just over 150 autopsies/year so that week should be very interesting. The benefits are awesome. The pay is way more than I was expecting. MashaAllah.

This job, for me, is proof that Allah will never leave you. It's what I asked for. It's just what I needed. I ask Allah subhana wa ta ala to guide me and give me strength in this new time of my life. Ameen.

8 Comments:

Blogger Organica said...

mabrook habibity :)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Jules UmmEmJoey said...

Asalaam Alaikum Sister,

Congratulations! How wonderful for you. I pray that you get much fulfillment and happiness at your new job.

May Allah bless you and your family,

Aeryn

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mabrook!
Masha'allah....I'd love to hear more about it soon, insha'allah.

What are your hours gonna be like?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Safa said...

congrats! Mabrouk!

11:27 AM  
Blogger nuh ibn zbigniew gondek said...

As salaam alaikum.

Come by inshallah when you have some time to read. I write for a muslim audience.

Wa salaama,

nuh ibn

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to 'meet' another working Muslimah, I love to see women empowered. May Allah reward you at your work insha'Allah and grant you success.
Pray for me as I need it concerning work!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, Allah will never leave you when you make duaa and ask Him for help. assisting in autopsies?? what does that involve...may Allah be with you :-)

4:55 PM  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

Alf Mabrook. Autopsies....it kind of grosses me out and makes me curious, all at the same time.

Good luck.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home