Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm not sure if I can do this

Ya Rabb! please help me.

I want to finish my Bachelors degree, and with all my transfer credits I can be done in two years inshaAllah. I am majoring in Health Information Systems and am attending a reputable online university. I've taken online classes before so I was thinking it wouldn't be too bad.

This weekend I was finally able to access my classes. I'm taking a required free/no credit value course and an IT course. It's called Communication Strategies for IT professionals. This class is the real deal. DAMMIT! Just browsing through the course i nearly popped a vein in my neck.

I'm just trying to get myself back into groove of schoolwork again.

Oh Allah please let me get through this.

8 Comments:

Blogger Organica said...

You can do it inshAllah!

4:24 AM  
Blogger The DP said...

Salam alaikoum! Eid Mubarak!
You can SO do it. Incha Allah! I know you can!
My mom got a BS, a MS, and a JD working and raising two kids. It sucks big time and you don't sleep while you are doing it, but the payoff is great.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jules UmmEmJoey said...

Asalaam Alaikum Sis,

Inshallah you can do it. You are strong, you will make it, inshallah.

Inshallah you had a nice Eid.

May Allah bless you and your family,

Aeryn

1:29 PM  
Blogger Houda said...

EnshaAllah you will get through this with flying colours!

My sis got her PhD in Science with 3 kids, and I am well on the way to graduating from Law School with one very active 4 year old!

Put your faith in Allah and all will be fine EnshaAllah.

Salam sis

12:17 AM  
Blogger Amira Mohamed said...

Asalam Alaikum
Aww sis you can do it inshaAllah. Allah be with you dear sister.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a couple of women with work and kids who got their master degrees online. It is certainly doable. You have to plan your day to make time for study but it is very doable. God bless.

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Aleikum.

Oh my gosh,I'm sat here reading your blog for the first time with tears pouring down my face - literally! I'm so sorry for everything you've been through.May ALLAH help you to maintain the strength you are clearly showing and make the path to your decisions clear.InshALLAH you will be with your husband soon and your family WILL once again be whole. Many,many du'a are being sent to you from here in the UK.
xx

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have wanted to go back to school for a while, but I am wayyy too lazy. Your degree is perfect to do IT/DM for a hospital, CRO or any health related org. As long as the school is accredited you are good to go. Many people in my data management department have done similar programs and have been able to do really well

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home