Saturday, March 08, 2008

I've got it!

My son's passport that is. Alhamdulillah! This morning my son and I went out to do a bit of shopping. When we got home, I found the envelope containing his passport. I wasn't expecting it. I was surprised. I was happy. I actually fell on my knees and started crying right in front of the elevator. I feel that we are all the more closer to seeing my husband. It's been a long time, and I felt just so overwhelmed with emotion.

I actually haven't been able to stop crying. Iknow we stil have to get the visa and the flight and all the drama that comes along with that, but it really is happening. I sent my husband a text which simply said, "I got his passport." I can only imagine the smile on his face when he read that.

Thanks to everyone who made duaa for us. The power of prayer is truly amazing. I ask you to continue to make duaa for us and remember that you, my internet brothers and sisters, are in my prayers as well.

12 Comments:

Blogger Mumina said...

Asalaam alaikum sis!

Alhumduhlillah. I am very happy for your family. InshaAllah, being reunited will be beautiful! By the way you described it, I totally know the feeling at that moment when you saw it. MaashAllah sis, wonderful news.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Miss A said...

That deserves a

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

alhamdulilah

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Alaikum,

Mabrouk! I'm so happy for you! Alhamdulilah.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Organica said...

Alhumdulilah that Mr. Abdu got his passport. The next step would be to make him call the passport office himself and demand his passport :)

Time to pack!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ALHAMDULILEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Miss Muslimah said...

So happy for you,sis! Allahu Akbar!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

ALHUMDULILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alhumdulillah! I am excited for you and the little prince. Insha Allah it is smooth sailing from this point forward.

Love,
Tru3

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Almighty continue to make it easy for you, my dear sister. Lots of love :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Anisah said...

Wow, I hadn't read your blog for a while. Glad to hear you are going to see your hubby! Are you just visiting or are you going to stay until he can come back?

Hugs!

Anisah

8:41 AM  
Blogger Solace said...

This is really good news! Alhamdullilah.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Yasmine said...

Yes, the power of dua is amazing ... I need to start making a list for all the people I'm making dua for its quite large and at times i forget to mention everyone... :( .... lol....

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home