Saturday, September 20, 2008

UGGGGHHHH.....I"ve been tagged

Just kidding.

Rainbow in the Grey Sky has tagged me. I wasn't number one, but I guess she didn't want to upset anyone's feelings so she had to keep me down at the bottom of the list. It's okay. I know she was just protecting everyone else's feelings. Right?!!?

Here's the deal: Tag 5 people whose blogs you read and you often think about. Easy enough, but how do I pick just five. Let's see what I can come up with.

1.Organica-she is my best friend in the whole world. I miss her terribly and that little teaser she just gave me wasn't enough. I often think about her future, where she has come from in the last 3 years, and her sucess so far. She is strong beyond belief. I hope and pray for her happiness always.

2.Rainbow in the Grey sky-my tagger. my cooking buddy. my fellow married to an algerian sister. I often wonder how in the world you lived in Algeria for 3 years without your husband. I hope that you are adjusting well to life back in London and back together as a family.

3. The Pioneer Woman-that lady cracks me up and fattens me up. One word...BUTTER. You go visit her and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm always waiting for the day she announces the upcoming arrival of a new little punk to her bunch. Hey, P-dub are there any other ways you can think of to use butter? Wait, I'm not sure I want to know :)

4. Stranger in this Dunyah- Another Brit married t an Algerian. Where do we find all of you??? Anyhoo, she lives in the bustling metropolis that is Riyadh. Will I get to meet her? Someday, maybe. Hopefully.

5. Safa- I always always always think about you. I have been reading your blog for a LONG time. So long that I feel like I know you personally. I always think about how you are adjusting to being a single mom. I think you are doing an amazing job.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalaamu alaikum,

LOL sis... of course you put me number 4 so as not to hurt anyone else's feelings? Hee hee hee! Take care sis! Love Umm Ibrahim x

10:34 AM  
Blogger Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

Now now ladies no blog favortism now!

I used to read safa's blog to until she made it private and do miss to read her subhanallah how can i get back in?

I too wonder how i manged in Algeria for 3 yrs alone it has not come without its truma as iam nowfinding out and ajusting back to the UK is not as easy as i first though too.

9:10 AM  
Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

Safa has a waiting list :) I guess when you go private you can only invite 100 people.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

oh i see send her my love anyhow !

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home