Monday, September 29, 2008

Eid Mubarak!

I hope that everyone enjoys their Eid. I pray that everyone's efforts in the month of Ramadhan were accepted.

I spent so much time making these sweets that I didn't sleep. I worked my night shift and came home and crashed this morning. I didn't even make it to the prayer :( Abdu got off of the schoolbus and we went to have a nice lunch. InshaAllah we are about to take a nap, but I didn't want to keep you in suspense any longer.

Here are my Eid Sweets....M'chawek, Vanilla Almond cookies, and Almond and Orange blossom cake.




Don't worry there were plenty more than this. My co-workers enjoyed the cookies and especially enoyed the M'chawek. They were surprised how quicly Ramadhan went and were thankful for the dessert.

8 Comments:

Blogger Warda said...

It went very quickly, indeed! Eid moubarak to you and yours! Everything looks delicious! You did an excellent job!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Ines said...

Mashallah, you did very well ukhti.
Nice of you to share with co-workers. Take care sis.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

MashaAllah well done sis! I like alhamduilah you are well and making the most of the festive season alhamduilah! Eid mubarak to you too.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Solace In Islam said...

Eid Mubarak to you too!

3:42 AM  
Blogger Mumina said...

Eid Mubarak!!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalaamu alaikum,

Belated Eid Mubaarak - insa'Allah you had a good day!

The cakes look yummy masha'Allah! I made M'shawek too, it's one of my favourite Algerian cakes. :D

4:10 AM  
Blogger Organica said...

Me want cookies.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Noor said...

Asalam alaykum ahh mashAllag they look so good :)..

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home