Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that my husband is not here yet... He went to the U.S. Embassy in Algiers yesterday to turn in his passport. He will pick it up, with visa, in 8 days. InshaAllah he will be flying out the middle to end of July.

I have so many things to do to prepare for his arrival, but I'll let you know when I have an exact date. As always, please keep us in your prayers. Make duaa for him to have a safe trip and a relatively easy time getting through U.S. customs. I know they will let him in inshaAllah. I just don't want him to be there too long.

Almost forgot. Abdurrahman is spending an extended vacation with my parents. They will get to spend some quailty Abdu time while I rest and prepare for my husband's arrival. I'll be back soon with details. Thanks again for thinking about us.

7 Comments:

Blogger Yasemin said...

Glad to see you back! I figured he might alrady be here sweetie, and that's why you were posting a little less.

I can imagine the butterflies in your stomach about now, after so long. It really is like starting all over, and hard as it's been, I'm excited about that element for you.

What a great idea about your son. Mashallah you have the sweetest, most supportive parents and husband. Love you and can't wait to hear how it goes.

I don't expect you to blog for like six months after that, I know I wouldn't.

You deserve that break and quality time habibty!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alhamdulileh.
You guys are in my thoughts & prayers.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Solace In Islam said...

You can count down the days... isn't that wonderful?

4:48 AM  
Blogger iMuslimah said...

Yayyy! Im so happy for you all! Inshaallah it will be a smooth and joyous transition!

Assalamu alaykum!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salams! macha Allah this is so so so so exciting!

DP

12:23 PM  
Blogger Ines said...

Sooooooooo happy for you sis. May Allah bring him back to you and may He make the reunion and the rest of your lifes together a happy one, ameen.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Molly said...

Hey Honey
I know you're super busy right now and God bless you for it. I'm so excited for you.

When the dust settles I was wondering if you would write your conversion story for us.

I’m looking for converts who have written their conversion stories or are willing to write their conversion stories and would be interested in having them posted online.

The website I work for (www.readingislam.com) is dedicated to non-Muslims who are seeking information about Islam and new Muslims who are looking for support. One of my assigned sections is conversion stories and so many new Muslims and/or seeking non-Muslims have found inspiration there.

Would you like to be the inspiration for someone?

Email me at mollyannelian [at] gmail.com and I will reply via the official editors email if you are interested.

Take care and inshAllah your husband will be home soon.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home