Saturday, December 27, 2008

Looks like I"ve been tagged

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was 17
2. I was a senior in high school
3. I was still living in my home state
4. I was preparing for college
5. Working at my first job

5 Snacks I Like
1. cheese
2. apples
3. strawberries
4. yogurt
5. chocolate

5 things I would do if I was a (multi-)millionaire
1. Purchase a home in the US and in Algeria
2. Purchase apartments for my husband's brothers and sister so they can get married
3. Send my child(ren) to college
4. Help those in need in my community
5. Pay my parents bills so that they can retire comfortably.

5 places I have lived ( for various lengths of times)
various locations in two different states in the US

5 Jobs I have had
1. pizza shop my senior year of high school
2. Picking my brother up from the bus every day and watching him during the summer-he has downs syndrome and i did this since I was in middle school
3. restaurant
4. mom/wife
5. Histotechnologist-current

5 people i tag

9 Comments:

Blogger The DP said...

salam alaikoum from nola
I am so ganking!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

Aslamu alakum sister
how are you? Histotechnologist that sounds intresting , what is it?

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ganked....

3:24 AM  
Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

rainbow check this old post:
http://motherofabdu.blogspot.com/search?q=ever+wondered+what+i+do+all+night

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hoPe you gEt some more too....I woN't write It cuz you will juSt delete but you know what I mean....

3:20 AM  
Blogger Mami said...

I just saw your blog, very nice, and I will pray for your husband to come home fast. I know how difficult FRUSTATING immigration can be in the USA.
Inshallah soon he will be home.
Salam

8:31 PM  
Blogger iMuslimah said...

Assalamu alaykum sister :)

I wanted to email you, dont see a link. If you ahve time do you think you can email me? Its on my blogpost profile.

Shukran ;)

iMuslimah

10:14 PM  
Blogger Solace In Islam said...

Dear UAR

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

I hope 2009 will be a wonderful for you and your family!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam,

I have just discovered your blog, read a bit and felt like I had jumped back in time... Years ago, I was in the same situation, DH had to go back ti Algeria...
I hope so much he will be back with you soon!! My prayers will be with you!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home